WHY Keep PTG Politics Off This Page?

Horace Greeley horace@best.com
Mon, 04 Dec 1995 23:14:54 -0800

>It seems to me that PTG organizational matters might find less resistance on
>Pianotech if the postings focused on issues, rather than mudslinging. Rational,
>respectful debate of issues can enlighten and mutually benefit all sides,
>whereas mudslinging and rumor spreading is designed to damage and discredit
>individuals; this obscures the issues and irritates readers.
>
>Bill Spurlock

All,

Once again, Bill brings an enlightened view.

Horace Greeley>

Best Internet Communications, Inc.             voice: 415.964.BEST
421 Castro Street                              fax:   415.691.4195
Mountain View, CA 94041                        data:  415.691.4150
http://www.best.com                            email: info@best.com