Texas Bound

Barb Richmond brichmon@titan.iwu.edu
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 20:59:33 -0600 (CST)

Hello All.

Here it is--my final day (before moving to Texas) as Illinois
Wesleyan University's piano technician.  The little red
Mazda is packed, everything that wouldn't fit has been
shipped and I'm on my way to the Post Office to mail the
good-bye letters to those private customers I didn't see
this fall.  I've waited until the end to send those since I was
already booked up to my eyeballs and didn't have time for
that "one last tuning" for everyone.

I think I've heard the comment that I'd have to get a pick-up
truck with a gun rack about a thousand times.  OK, I might,
but only because it would be a handy place to store my
key-leveling stick.

Please pray for good driving weather and a safe trip.  I'll be
glad to join my husband at our new house (he's been there
for three weeks), start unpacking, and, oh my God, start
building a business (there are already three people on my
waiting list!).

Happy  end of the semester,
Merry Christmas,
Happy Holidays!