Pianotech Mail Digest

N&B Brickman nbb@us.net
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 07:13:16 -0500

Richad West recently wrote:
>Also, I'm considering unsubscribing because the message load is
>getting too heavy to keep up with.  If you miss a couple of days, you
>have 50 or more messsages to wade through and I'm a fanatic, I can't
>delete without first reading everything.  Is it possible to limit the
>number of messages to 20 or so a day?  For those who feel compelled to
>comment daily, I plead for you  to exercise some restraint.  Not all of
>us live for the network and time is limited.  I oftentimes think
>several days on a response (what else is there when your tuning,
>tuning, tuning) before actually formulating one on the computer.
>Sometimes I think better of it and don't respond at all.  With all the
>people on this list we need to be considerate and to consider.

Richad,

You might want to consider the mail digest form of Pianotech.  I get one
email every day or two that contain all postings.  Send email to
listserv@byu.edu with a body of "set pianotech mail digest".   Or, to get
general information on this and other options that you have, send email to
listserv@byu.edu with a body of "help".  (Omit all quotes above.)

        Norman Brickman
nbb@us.net