Costly Internet

FirTree@aol.com FirTree@aol.com
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 02:12:56 -0500

Paul,

I think a chunk of the price differential must be a result of that wonderful
invention called the border. It seems to me the long distance connections AOL
must use would jack up your price, too. I rarely get past my five hours a
month, and for me the extra time is not expensive. BTW, what were you paying
for an hourly rate? For me to generate a $500 bill (even canadian) I wouldn't
have enough time left in the month to do any tuning. Must be one heck of a
web page!

Dave Stocker, RPT
firtree@aol.com
Tumwater, WA