Perfect pitch

GABRIEL ZWIERSKI 75120.1363@compuserve.com
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 20:13:50 -0500 (EST)

Happy holidays to all
      And I always thought that a perfect-pitch tuner was the the guy who
programed the catapult so as to drop a Hallet & Davis upright into a dumpster 50
yds away without hitting the rim.
      I've consistantly heard (and agree) that "perfect Pitch" is no more than
aural memory. People who have an excellent aural memory are the ones who have
"Perfect Pitch".  Recognizing variations in pitch would be like being able to
understand regional sccents in normal speech (some people can't).  And then
there are microtones...
            Gabriel Zwierski