Keyframes

Bill Spurlock, RPT 74077.3053@compuserve.com
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 22:45:13 -0500 (EST)

Newton Hunt wrote:
>Kluge in Germany make keyboards, keyframes and keys. . . .

For what it's worth, I recently talked to someone who recently got a new set of
keys made by Kluge. It took several months, and the keys didn't match the
originals at all. The front and balance rail mortices were moved so far off that
the capstans didn't even contact the wippen cushions. I'm sure Kluge is very
capable of making good key sets, but they have atr least one very unhappy
customer.

Bill Spurlock