Center Pin Lubricant

Henry Brugsch henry@g0gku.demon.co.uk
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 17:36 +0000 (GMT)

Well, this is a rather strange question.
I am looking for the same cpl as was manufactured by Tuners Supply, or
was purchased by them.
I have found it quite good for easing center pins, but its best
application for me has been making reel to reel tape that has lost its
lubrication playable.
Unfortunately, I am running out of the stock I have here.
I think from the smell, must be camphor based.
But, not sure.
If anyone knows who made it, or who is still selling it, I'd really
appreciate knowing.

Thanks
regards

-----
   Henry Brugsch
   aka hbj elsewhere, CIS: 75366.317@compuserve.com, hbj@bix.com
   "Striking the electric chain wherewith we are darkly bound"
      (Lord Byron - a Worde for Windowes User)