Inertia

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 19:11:20 -0400

Dennis wrote:

>It is probably no accident that our discussion of hammer weight and
>leverage has always seemed to be secondary to the analysis of strike
>weight/ratios in D. Stanwood's presentation of the new metrology. I
>appreciate this very much.

Dennis,

I was venting a little frustration at the over analyzing of my methods based on things like
trying to correlate strike weight with inertial moment etc.  I don't think that type of
discussion helps very much.  I am basically defining a way of taking number
s and noting associations with effect.  Lets keep it simple.

David