Renner Parts

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 10:45:44 -0500

On Wed, 28 Jun 1995, Dennis Johnson wrote:

> At  7:47 AM 6/28/95 -0600, stanwood wrote:
> >>As a point of clarification, those parts only cost that much when they are
> >>ordered through Steinway and Sons--NOT when they are ordered through Renner
> >>USA.
> >
> >>Tom Seay

To further clarify what Tom mentioned, he's referring to Hamburg hammers
*glued to shanks/flanges.*  The price list in front of me shows that this
ranges from $825-835.  When you factor in the cost of Hamburg hammers
($380-387) and shanks/flanges ($315), the $100 or so in labor isn't so
ridiculous.  This price list, by the way is from `93, so you can add
about 5% to these figures to get an idea of exactly what the prices are.

Ron Torrella
School of Music         ** STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY **
University of Illinois