Spittle (was gluing, etc...)

Wed, 24 May 1995 08:43:08 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings all!

I must agree with Mr. Torrella re: spitting on piano parts.

#1 - I remember when I was a kid (one or two years ago), the vacuum
cleaner bags had seals to cover the hole once they were full.
Emblazoned on them was a skull & crossbones and the words
DIRT - DISEASE - DEATH. Tying in an earlier thread of rodentia
and insects and all the interesting things they can transmit, I
think it only prudent to use tap water w/cotton swab to place
moisture where it may be indicated.

#2 - Water placed on the damper felt? What an interesting effort
toward job security..B-} <grinning w/bifocals>
--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     |      ...and when it worked the first time
Luther College             |      I darn near broke my arm patting