Accu-Tuner Tapes

Newton Hunt nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu
Thu, 25 May 1995 14:50:23 -0400 (EDT)

Older SATs can be upgraded to MIDI or exam.  The only caution I would mention
is that the older push button keyboard has problems with the durability of
the switches.

If anyone out there knows of a used SAT for sale please advise me.  I need
another unit for my students.

I do not know the video tapes but the Sandersons could advise you.  Alos you
can purchase one and return it within thirty days for a full refund.  Al
least this used to be the case in the past.  Check with the Sandersons again.

If you have operational questions I would be pleased to work with you with
them.

YEAH, _school is out_!

      Newton
      nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu