Testing, Testing, 1- 2- 3. This is a test

FREDIEBOY@aol.com FREDIEBOY@aol.com
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 18:31:10 -0400

My My...such energy about testing. Are we, the elite of the piano technicians
so scared of smoke that we do battle over ????. I have all the work I can
handle. I charge more then any other technician in my area. And still the
customers come. Not because I am a member of MPT. Not because I have passed a
test. But for one reason only. I do the best work. I do the cleanest work.
And I do the fastest work. I am dependable. One thing I am not is Humble. I
feel that humble technicians have something to be humble about.  PTG and CAPT
both told about there testing. Now I will state how MPT tests.....We feel
that each location knows what is best for itself in its own local. We do not
want someone from Texas, or Florida, or even connecticut telling us how to
run our location. The same goes both ways . We in Philadelphia would not
consider telling any other location how to run their business..Each chapter
sets its own standards. We are individual technicians trying to produce money
while enjoying life......Fraternally, fredieboy