Proof "reading" Accu-tunings

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 16:50:15 -0400

Dean Reyburn wrote:

<< Good point David.  All analogies break down at some point as does mine.
 Actually I was thinking of the saw I have which has some built in
 measuring
 abilityT.  Tuning pin technique is one of the most difficult to learn
 well.

 BTW, did I mention I was working on hooking up a robotic arm to Reyburn
 CyberTuner? (just kidding ;-)

 -Dean >>

Hey Dean, it's just a matter of time.  Maybe you should keep working on it
and be the first.  Big Bucks are out there just waitin to find a home.  GRIN

Dick Day
Marshall MI