Pianotech list sorted (sordid?)

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 06 Aug 1996 00:49:30 -0500 (CDT)

>List,
>
>If anyone is interested, this is one way to sort the list of subscribers to
>pianotech:
>
>I opened the REVIEW PIANOTECH message, copied it...

(text deleted)

>Tom Seay, RPT

Hi Tom,

I tried it and liked the direction you went to solve the alphabetizing.

Before I read your post I was on a different route to accomplish the same
means.  After copying the list of subscribers, I then transferred it to a
d-base field.  Then I created one more field, cut and pasted the e-mail
addresses into the second field, deleted spaces, then sorted.  Time??  Your
way may be faster, but it's nice to know these tricks of the software.
Anybody else discover other methods?

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Chapter 731