Flaming

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 08 Aug 1996 12:48:44 -0400

Don & List;
  After my chiding of Jim Coleman Sr. about there being a difference between
accuracy and consistency I should have heeded my own words. The worst thing
about it is that Mr. Coleman has not pointed this out to me yet. (stew in my
own juice huh?)
  In trying for brevity with my answer to Keith I neglected to be specific
and clear re:polyester finishes. Though my comments were intended in a
general sense, in a general area of questioning, I can understand how they
could have been misconstrued when applied specifically. Don and I have
discussed this at length privately and have tacitly agreed that each was
correct from his perspective and that in the future I should be very specific
in my answers.
  I apologise for any disturbance my lack of clarity might have caused.
Jim Bryant (FL)