Various business forms

Lawrence A. Gardner 70714.1631@CompuServe.COM
Fri, 09 Aug 1996 23:12:58 -0400 (EDT)

Pat Hopkins writes:

<I need some direction in setting up various business forms for my piano
business.
<For example, appraisal sheets, rebuilding forms, school contract forms, etc.
<Without buying software to do this, any suggestions?  Any one willing to share
<some information?

Pat,
Check out the "Business Resource Manual" available from PTG (home office).  In
the back of the book it has examples to copy of most (if not all) of  the forms
you're requesting.  Mine cost $20 (I think the price is still the same).

For your money you also get some newsletter material to give to your customers.

Good Luck!

Larry Gardner RPT

PS Too bad they don't include a computer disk of all that nice clipart!