Wire cutters

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:28:32 -0400

    Hi Ron,

    I like the side-cutting, German-made, piano wire cutters from Pianotek.
    Had it for years, still cuts great after a couple restring jobs and
    many individually replaced strings and splices, is a nice, heavy, solid
    tool.  It's not cheap, though.  Mine is painted orange - goes with my
    tie (just kidding).  However, I wouldn't use them on nails, at least not
    metal nails - but might work good on that stubborn ingrown toenail!

    Regards,

    John Piesik

List,
 Does anyone have a pair of wire cutters that they like?  I've
always used the Schaff 'cheapies' and I hate them.  I guess they're just
not designed to cut through nails?  I'm fixing to do a restring and need
some cutters.
Ron Shiflet