Lessons learned the hard way!

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 00:19:23 -0400 (EDT)

I ran through that too, on two Chickering grands. I didn't expect that the
Tokiwa Pratt,Read copy flanges would be wider than the original parts,
but there they were, squashed side-by-side like the keyframe felt
punchings which we like to pre-compress. The hard part of the table saw jig
was the fact the these shanks already had hammers pre-hung by the supplier
who touted they'd drop right on the rail.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, PTG

"Come on down for the best in fidelity...."
Radio Shack ad on AM radio. (Thank you, I'll take a brief space between
the last two words.)
grabdata("SoVerTalk","Thread")