fiction in the journal

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 13:47:28 -0700 (mst)

Dear Don:

I remember the series of articles which were written by our then Director,
Allan Pollard of Houston.  They were stories about a real sharp technician
and how he dealt with the everyday problems such as handling an emergency
call from a Concert stage, etc.  I felt the stories were really inspiring.
They taught us good business practices.  They taught us good interpersonal
relationships.  The articles were so good that it was the first thing I
read each month.

Jim Coleman, Sr.