key bushings

DBHersh@aol.com DBHersh@aol.com
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 16:57:40 -0400

<< McLube had a material entended for bridge tops that some have used in
other
 applications that makes more of a mess than a problem resolved.

 I prefer to use something that cna be removed from surfaces like key pins or
 keybeds if it is not working well.

Newton,
I think we are talking about two different things here. The McLube I'm
refering to is a clear spray that was originally intended as a mold release.
It goes on clear and does not leave a mess of any kind. I believe it has MAC
444A on the label of the  spray can. Brent Fischer in Arizona made some
interesting observations about all McLube eventually gumming up. I have not
found this to be the case but I am going to test some over a period of time.
Sorry to the list for taking up so much time on this topic.
Doug Hershberger,RPT