Opinions On Insta-coiler

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Wed, 04 Dec 1996 17:32:09 -0800

Arnold.Schmidt@BBS.delta.com wrote:

>   A technician friend in California called last night to tell me about
> his just spending $55 for an Insta-coiler from Schaff.  >
> Arnold Schmidt, Raleigh, NC

>From Warren Fisher,

I have an insta-coiler that I bought along with my hand-held aluminum
model years ago and decided it took too long to set up.  I could wind
the string with my thumb in the time it took to get that going. I use
the Scortino aluminum hand-held for everthing and it takes less space in
my bag!  You can have my insta-coiler for $25 plus freight if you like.

						Warren