Piano Storage

PIANOCO@aol.com PIANOCO@aol.com
Fri, 06 Dec 1996 21:39:06 -0500

Dear David:

A "platform" for the Dampp-Chaser system can be built to roll under the 9'ers
while in storage.  Michael Travis and I built one to roll under/over the
piano truck with the components just under the beams.  The piano storage box
must open from the side for this system to roll under the piano.  This solves
the problem of seeing the system on stage during the performance.  It also
solves the humdiity control problems for the piano. I can talk to you by
phone in detail if you wish.

Best Regards,

Steve Cunningham, RPT
Piano Climate Control Supply