statistics

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 06:06:47 -0700 (MST)

	Paul,

	I'm not sure if this information will be helpful since I live in
Calgary but at least it will be one source of quantities.
	When I first came to Calgary, I worked with the Welcome Wagon
welcoming service. From the records they supplied to me, I found that one
household in ten owned a piano. So, if you take the population and divide
by 2.5 (or whatever the current figure is), you can find out how many
households you have. But I'm sure that this figure changes from city to
city and probably even within cities.
	That's as close as I can come.
\
	Ken Burton, "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta