follow up on statistics

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:32:32 -0500

Hey Don,

There's a tooner here in my county (San Diego) who races up and down the
freeways at 90 miles per hour between toonings (I've seen him fly past me in his
little white Honda several times).  He's the guy who plasters PIANO TUNING signs
all over everything in the city like political campaign signs.  It's possible
that he's tooning about 6-8 pianos a day.  If he works 6 days per week that
would be about 2000 pianos per year.  I often do follow-ups on this guy, and
people tell me, "he was here only 30 minutes, took my check and left."  I don't
think I need to explain what condition he leaves pianos in!  Anyway, I thought
you might like to know that it could be possible (chuckle, chuckle).

Regards,

John Piesik

Hi Willem:

At 09:26 AM 12/10/96 -0500, Willem wrote:
>To Paul and the list
 A full time piano tuner is capable of servicing
>about 2000 per year.

Do you know anyone who services 2000 pianos per year? Does anyone else know
anyone? Help me with this!

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com