Holiday Story

MR RICHARD C BITTNER HXHP60A@prodigy.com
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:36:04, -0500

List,

My first tuning this morning was in a home that was well decorated
for the Holidays.  Two bright eyed children greeted me at the door
still wearing their pajamas.  They asked many questions like most
five year old children.  "What are you going to do to our piano?"
Giving them the usual answers like " I am going to make your piano
sound beautiful."  They were still engrossed by my every move as I
took out my red and green mute strips from my tool case.  As I was
inserting the strips in their grand piano I heard the boy shout to
his Father;  "Hey Dad look the piano tuner is decorating our piano
for Christmas."

Happy Holidays

Richard Bittner  RPT