Reed Organs again

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:38:11 -0700 (MST)

Dear Dennis:

Paul Toelken has the world's largest collection of reeds.  His father
worked for Estey.  Somehow Paul got ahold of their remaining stock when
they closed up operations years ago.

His address is:  P.O. Box 25017 Prescott Valley, AZ 86312
                 Phone is (520) 772-8914

He is listed in the PTG directory if you lose this.

Jim Coleman, Sr.