Sticking styrene flanges

Stephen F Schell stfrsc@juno.com
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 06:09:31 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ron and List,

couldn't agree with you more about the Schaff reamers. They work
beautifully and provide very consistent results. Reaming and repinning
of all 88 of an offending part is really the best solution, especially
if they are seizing up, a few at a time, as a result of some
manufacturing problem. Congratulations to Don Mannino for the great
idea.

           Randy Woltz in the Orange County chapter was advocating
wholesale repinning with efficient methods as long as 20 years ago. It
has taken me awhile to realize that...he was right!

                                                I can sympathize with you
on the stab wound to your hand. I have impaled myself a couple of times
with these extraordinarily sharp reamers. We should form a support
group.

         Happy New Year!

      Steve Schell

  stfrsc@juno.com