Restringing

Bbarasa@aol.com Bbarasa@aol.com
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 11:08:35 -0500

In a message dated 96-02-14 14:52:01 EST, Steve  writes:

>My six + hour pitch raises
>have been cut to 3 and four hours since I bought my Accu-tuner.  I often go
>through the piano 3 and four times.  The treble above the break is my most
>resistant area.

Without an Accu-tuner my pitch raises take less than half an hour.  Are you
trying to TUNE the piano when you pitch raise it??  These are two different
things.  A pitch raise is just to get it close enough to pitch to tune at
all.

Get some advice from someone with lots of experience using an Accu-tuner for
pitch raises.  You are spending WAY more time that you need to at this!!

Barb Barasa
Sycamore IL