Accu-Tuner/Tuning Manager files

Dean L. Reyburn, RPT 75601.2765@compuserve.com
Sun, 07 Jan 1996 18:45:50 -0500 (EST)

Ron Berry wrote:
>There is a program called UUEncode that translates binary files into text.
>I know the UUencode program is available on the Internet.  Try
>http://www.yahoo.com  and search on UUencode.

Thanks for the tip.  I have that built into Claris Emailer, and I'll try
it.  If there's anyone out there who has Tuning Manager/DOS or TM/Mac AND
UUEncode, let me know. I would like to try to send them a 5 tuning SAT
file, it's only 1640 bytes long, so won't take long.

Even the demo version of TM will read this file if its intact.

Dean

* Dean L. Reyburn, RPT                                  *
* "Software Solutions for Piano Technicians"            *
* REYBURN PIANO SERVICE, INC.                           *
* Sanderson Accu-Tuner Authorized Distributor           *
* 2695 Indian Lakes Rd, NE  Cedar Springs, MI  49319    *
* 616-696-0500    Fax: 616-696-8121                     *
* INTERNET:75601.2765@compuserve.com                    *