Subscribers from Journal Instructions

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Sun, 07 Jan 1996 22:10 -0500 (EST)

I think I have finally found out how there came to be so many Ron Berries on
this list.  In the Journal article in the October Journal I put instructions
for subscribing as
subscribe pianotech Ron Berry
I was attempting to show that you put your own name where mine is, but it
was taken literally.  If you subscribed via the Journal instructions, please
do the following:

1.  Send mail to listserv@byu.edu with the message reading   review pianotech
2.  Wait for the reply list and look for your email address.
3.  If your e-mail address has your own name, then don't do anything else.
4.  If you e-mail address has the name Ron Berry then do the following: