Sharp Advice

Rob Kiddell atonal@planet.eon.net
Sun, 07 Jan 1996 20:33:28 -0700

Thanks to everybody for their advice on refinishing sharps...

Horace Greely, I've got my refinisher teaching me the finer
points of French polishing.

Bob Hohf, I'm on the lookout for Ebonholzbeize.

David Sanderson, your tray idea for chemical stripping is intriguing,
that's my next wooden jig project.

Gabriel Zwierski, your method of lacquer application is more what
I had in mind, keeping the grain visible.
Just what *is* fish-eye killer? Do I get it at a tackle-shop? 8-)

Randy Potter, thanks for the business notes, I'm definitely not making
a cent labourwise, the $90.00 (Canadian) I charge for sharp refinishing
is too cheap.

...Sorry that my original message had no subject line, I'm now on a new
e-mail system that thinks it's smarter than I am. Probably right, at that.

Thanks again,
Rob Kiddell
C.A.P.T.
P.T.G. Associate