Rodentia

Mon, 08 Jan 1996 08:53:03 -0600 (CST)

In the spirit of one-upspersonship, I must say that finding a skeleton
(mouse type)is preferable to my experience.

Years ago I was called to tune an old Kimball spinet w/Organo attachment.
The customer said the notes didn't all work...

When I got there I saw the keys were low in the center and I was glad
I had sets of balance punchings in the car.

The keys had a fair amount of mouse droppings on and between them, and
as I pulled the keys up from bass, I informed the customer that there
would be a mess and would she bring her vacuum. (I didn't carry one at
the time).

All front rail and most balance rail felt punchings had been converted
to nest for the 3 little wriggling pink things which were under
C40. Cute as they were, the vacuum won. (Customer's option)

Cleaning it all up with all those wires and switches was an experience
I'd prefer not to repeat.
--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     | hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College             | (319)-387-1204