PTG Journal question...

John Minor jminor@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon, 08 Jan 1996 22:31:14 -0600

      Does anyone know why the home office waits so long to print the
dates of the national convention? I had trouble finding it last year, too!
I finally found it tonight on the PianoPage WWW sight, of all places. I
checked in the December list of coming events in the Journal and it wasn't
there. You would think they would want to advertise it WELL in advance so
people could make plans, etc. I know it can be found in "other" sources, but
the Journal is ALWAYS nearby.

John Minor
Piano Technician
University of Illinois