Used Accu-Tuner

Dean L. Reyburn, RPT 75601.2765@compuserve.com
Mon, 08 Jan 1996 23:42:15 -0500 (EST)

I have a 5 year old, Sanderson Accu-Tuner for sale, serial number #1010.
It has:
   FAC  (calculates 88 note tunings from 3 measurements)
   MIDI (for talking to a PC, Mac or Atari computer)
   173 pages of piano memory.
   Brand new NiCad battery.
   Sealed membrane keyboard.

Accesories included:
   New foot switch
   Charger
   Manual

It is in perfect working condition. It looks just like new, except for a
small cosmetic nick on the front face, and the 'cents' window had a small
crack that was repaired by Inventronics.

Asking price: $950.00

This unit would be over $1500.00 now if new.

This SAT can also be purchased with my Chameleon 2 Digital Audio Tuning
Llibrary pre-installed.  I have 185+ tuings in the library, so some would
have to be deleted (the SAT only has 173 pages) unless you have Tuning
Manager for DOS or Mac, or the Atari Piano Librarian.

The tuning library is normally $150, but is only $75 with the purchase of
a SAT or Tuning Manager software.

A new Accu-Switch II tuning hammer thumbswitch is available for $44.00.
(I make these for Inventronics)

This SAT has just been completely checked out by Inventronics in
December, and is in excellent condition.  The unit had a new battery
installed, charging lite and FAC added. I tested it myself tuning for a
day recently, it worked perfectly.

Dean

* Dean L. Reyburn, RPT                                  *
* "Software Solutions for Piano Technicians"            *
* REYBURN PIANO SERVICE, INC.                           *
* Sanderson Accu-Tuner Authorized Distributor           *
* 2695 Indian Lakes Rd, NE  Cedar Springs, MI  49319    *
* 616-696-0500    Fax: 616-696-8121                     *
* INTERNET:75601.2765@compuserve.com                    *