No Signature

Bbarasa@aol.com Bbarasa@aol.com
Tue, 09 Jan 1996 14:03:03 -0500

Sorry, thought I had signed my name to my intro message.  But it may have
been late at night and ... [excuses, excuses ...]

If anyone knows of any offline reader software that works with AOL I'd
appreciate them letting me know.  When I used Blue Wave on a BBS, I didn't
have to remember to sign my messages, it did it automatically. (As well as
putting those clever little sign-off messages after my name.)  Don't have
time to search the Web right now for software.

Must have appeared a little strange for someone to "stand up and be counted"
and then not sign her name!!

Is wearing a paper bag over one's head while taking the test the ultimate PTG
tuning exam?

Barb Barasa  (non-RPT and not yet institutionalized)
Sycamore IL (60 miles due west of Chicago)