No Signature / Email software

Dean L. Reyburn, RPT 75601.2765@compuserve.com
Tue, 09 Jan 1996 23:20:17 -0500 (EST)

Barb Barasa wrote:
>If anyone knows of any offline reader software that works with AOL I'd
>appreciate them letting me know.  When I used Blue Wave on a BBS, I didn't
>have to remember to sign my messages, it did it automatically. (As well as
>putting those clever little sign-off messages after my name.)  Don't have
>time to search the Web right now for software.

The best software I've found for the Macintosh is Claris Emailer (CE), it
works or ALL services, even multple email accouts.   For those of the PC
persuasion, Eudora is probably the best.  I've seen both these programs
for under $60. Eudora is available on Mac too, but not as good as CE.
Maybe a PC or Mac Eudora user can comment on it.

CE can be set up to search your mail for subjects or even people that
interest you, and prioritize them in whatever way you want automatically.
 I use this for pianotech, so I don't miss anything, but I don't have to
read every message.

I save lots of connect charges since CE has auto connect scheduling, and
auto connect/disconnect to the online service.

And yes, Claris Emailer does auto signatures! (see below)

Dean

* Dean L. Reyburn, RPT                                  *
* "Software Solutions for Piano Technicians"            *
* REYBURN PIANO SERVICE, INC.                           *
* Sanderson Accu-Tuner Authorized Distributor           *
* 2695 Indian Lakes Rd, NE  Cedar Springs, MI  49319    *
* 616-696-0500    Fax: 616-696-8121                     *
* INTERNET:75601.2765@compuserve.com                    *