Search Engine in Internet

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 18:45:22 -0500

In discussions of who should be reading these missels and who should
not--someone mentioned checking the WWW for previous writings about a
subject.  They mentioned the address www.webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html.

When I tried that address I got a message that I was not authorized at that
web site (or something to that effect) and to contact the owner
1.  Who is the owner and how do you contact him?
2.  How do you get access to that engine?
I learn much from this list and am grateful to be allowed to observe.  Hope
us non PTG types are allowed to continue to participate.

Thanks to all who take the time to reply

Dick Day
Michigan