Water Level

Colette Collier 73023.1551@compuserve.com
Wed, 06 Mar 1996 21:09:34 -0500 (EST)

Bob:

I think most of my clients find it easier to fill twice at the same time than to
watch and fill more often.  As devil's advocate, why have the higher capacity if
you have to fill it just as often as the grand?  And if you consider the shorter
probes the inferior of the two designs (if such a thing could be implied--please
don't take me wrong) then why make the "better" design conform?

Once you've found the can, run the water, and made the trip--the second trip is
no big deal.

I vote leave it the way it is.

However, for institutional and other settings, could a technician just "cut the
probe" themselves?  (I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking that
question...)

Colette