spousal tuning...??

UNATUNER@aol.com UNATUNER@aol.com
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 06:16:28 -0500

For a number of years, I swapped tunings with another tuner/friend in the
area.  I would leave the door open for him at a mutually scheduled time and I
would also be tuning over at his house.  I left the tuning fee on top of the
piano and he would do the same.  The agreement worked well and both pianos
got tuned regularly.              Jerry Wood

<< My wife has settled up the problem.  She's put her studio (she teaches