Attached Files (humor)

Barbara E. Richmond brichmon@e-tex.com
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:45 -0600 (CST)

At 03:27 PM 11/17/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>David and the list;
>>
>>The attachment on my postings may be ignored - it is just the message
>>formatting information for Microsoft Exchange. Other E-mail software just
>>shows it as an attachment because it doesn't know what it is. If I change
>>my message format to eliminate it, I loose a lot of the functions of our
>>internal E-mail at the company, so I'm afraid these little file
>>attachments are necessary.
>
>Don and list,
>
>Semi-unofficial word from Bill Gates (tongue planted firmly in cheek):
>
>"It's not a bug, it's a feature!"
>
>Tom Seay
>School of Music
>The University of Texas at Austin

and just a bit more to make you smile:

God decided he had had it with the Earth and began making plans to destroy
it in a week's time.  In preparation, he called the three most influential
men in the world to Heaven to inform them.  He chose Bill Clinton, Boris
Yeltsin, and Bill Gates.  Upon telling them of his plans to destroy the
world, he sent them back to Earth to tell the people.

Bill Clinton assembled his cabinet and said, "I have good news and bad
news.  The good news is there indeed is a God.  The bad news is He is mad
at us and intends to destroy the world a week from now."

Boris Yeltsin called Parliment together and said, "Comrades, I have bad
news and worse news.  We were wrong.  There is a God. And, he's mad at the
world and will destroy in one week's time."

Bill Gates got together with his top programmers and said, "I have great
news and even better news!  God considers me one of the three most
influential men in the world AND we don't have to fix Windows 95!"