Selling Climate Controls---suggestions? (was Re: Fork or Float)

MHoffman11@aol.com MHoffman11@aol.com
Sat, 07 Sep 1996 22:43:34 -0400

In a message dated 96-09-07 16:42:42 EDT, BobDavis88@AOL.COM writes:

<< I agree that the virtue of climate control is that it produces more
 acceptable results rather than cutting down on the number of tunings. No
 climate control system can keep a piano within the tolerances of a fresh
 tuning. >>

Bob & Listees:

Yes, they give us techies in dreadful climates a better shot at
stable tunings.

At the Dampp Chaser class this year in Dearborn, participants shared
suggestions about selling the units to customers.  One that keeps running
through my head concerned a  technician who WOULD NOT accept any more new
customers unless a full system was installed in their piano.  Now that's an
idea!  Any other suggestions out there?

Stay Tuned!

Mike Hoffman, RPT