60' circle (was 1% crunch)

Jim Harvey harvey@sisna.com
Sun, 08 Sep 1996 19:42:21 -0500

JBRPT said...

> After all if the top of the
> board is the outside of the APROX 60' circle, and the bottom of the board is
> at a point inside of the circle, isn't the bottom of the board at
>  compression and the top at extension ?

Speaking of the circle, I was delighted to discover the method used
by Jim & Jim Coleman(s?) for arriving at the appropriate angle in
preparation for building their s/b press.  If anyone is curious, ask
one of the OTHER Jim's, 'cuz I'm not sure I can verbalize a
description.

Jim (one of several) Harvey, RPT
Jim Harvey
Greenwood: The largest city in S.C. *without* an Interstate