Piano inspection

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 20:15:14 -0400

Steve,

Most of the inspection can probably be performed with an extension mirror if
the piano isn't too close to the wall.  Of course you can't run a string to
check crown this way but you should be able to see most everything else.  For
any of you who know me, moving a piano has never been a problem due to my
size, but I'm trying to find other ways to do things since my apprentice is
5'1" and only about 100 pounds (I don't dare try to guess her exact
weight!!).  Some of the ladies on the list might have some good suggestions.
 I don't mean that to sound sexist at all.  From working with my apprentice I
have been forced to find ways to "finesse" through things rather than
"muscle" through them as so many of us try to do.

Allan Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College
Gilreath@aol.com