Repetition Spring Sizes

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 20:15:16 -0400

Avery,

You might want to check w/ Lloyd Meyer at Renner.  He probably has a good
familiarity with the parts for this era.  I know that the current
Baldwin/Renner parts for the SF-10 and SD-10 are graduated from bass to
treble but I'm not sure of the diameters w/o pulling one apart.

BTW,  some of the responses mentioned right and left and there being some
confusion as to whether it is the technician;s right or the piano's right.
 We avoid that problem by always referring to bass and treble rather than
left and right.  Seems simple but it really avoids a LOT of confusion.

Allan Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College
Gilreath@aol.com