Cold Season

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:08:09 -0400

>On 11 Sep 96, Alan Rudolph Zajicek wrote:
>
>> One of our piano professors asked if it would do any damage to the
>> keytops if she sprayed Lysol on a rag and then wiped the germs off
>> of the keys.  I told her that I would ask the "list".  Thanks

In their Fall 1994 flyer CORY Keyboard Products, makers of KeyBrite key
cleaner, record the result of tests they made on Windex, 409, Fantastic,
Glass Plus, and their own KeyBrite key cleaner. All except KeyBrite etched
the keytops. You may want to talk to them about this.  Their phone number
is 1-800-552-CORY.

   Ted Simmons, Merritt Island, FL