Lid Prop on Performance Pianos

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 00:31:25 -0700 (mst)

Dear Richard:

Yes, an attachment did come with your post.  You may see it below
referred to.  Oops, it does not appear in this copy of your post, but
it did appear in the original.  It looks like the same type that
appeared last week.  It may have something to do with the method you
use to compose your posts.  Check Ron Torella's explanation a few days
ago.

Jim Coleman