silly sounding names

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@blue.georgian.net
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 18:28:06 -0500 (EST)

Re your suggestion that we tuner folks are independent operators because

" Is that why most of us are independent, because we can't get
along with anyone else in the world.? "

Actually, I think that WE are on the right track, and the rest of the world
perhaps has some diffficulty seeing things OUR way, and therefore often "can't
get along with us'.  In reality, as independant business people, we have to make
an effort to get along with all kinds of customers, reasonable, and otherwise,
as evidenced by innumerable stories on this list about our wonderful customers.
I wonder if your observation explains some of the dissention I've seen in the
PTG lately.  That's part of why I've never been a 'joiner'.....
Cheers
Jim

		         Jim Kinnear, I.P.T.
		       KINNEAR PIANO SERVICES