PD 520

John Elliott jelliott@webgate.net
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 10:50:51 -0400

Richard Anderson wrote:

  Who makes the PianoDisc pianos? Are they usually noisy? I received a

  call from a someone who bought a PD 520 at christmas and now has
  what
  sounded over the phone like a loud slap at hammer return. The sound
  occurs playing manually or by the Pdisc.

  Anything unique to these pianos that I should know before I go look
  at
  it?

  Do any of my Chicago colleagues have experience with these? They are
  in
  St. Charles and need a tech. for this and another piano.

  Thanks,
  Richard Anderson, RPT
  Happy Spring! 70mph gusts yesturday, snow flurries today.

Richard,

Piano Disc pianos are manufactured by Young Chang.  You can contact
Piano Disc at
800-566-DISC

John Elliott