Pitch raise tensions.- THANKS

BSimon1234 BSimon1234@aol.com
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 14:10:50 EST

I want to thank Al Jeske for the excellent chart of  a piano's total tension
vs pitch raises and standard pitch.

It is so good - that I am going to print it out, laminate it,  and keep it in
the back of my tuning receipt book.

The chart is intellectually interesting, but might help some customers to
understand why their piano, eight years out of tune, won't hold a perfect
tuning . Anything that helps eliminate the- "I think the C above middle C is a
little bit out! You were here a week ago and only pitch raised it 80 cents."

And by the way, the columns did scroll out of line, - but I saves as text,
converted to the font Courier in my WP app and everything is beautiful.

Thanks very much.
Bill Simon
Phoenix