Cents and beats - program

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:15:11 -0600

Niklas,
	My spread sheet program has a flaw in it.  It will compute 0 cents all
right, but apparently when computing other cent values, the frequency
change gets picked down the line, and uses the altered frequency as a
reference, rather than the ET frequency.
	I'll try to correct and run thrugh the Kellner temp. again.  Then our
programs should agree for all cent deviations.

Ri